Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Mon.-Sat., 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m., 5 p.m.-10 p.m.
- $$$; $$$$
- Wheelchair accessible, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Smoking, Takeout
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Full bar
- Banquet Facilities, Catering
- Free, Lot available
- Recommended, Reservations Accepted
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Phoenix dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (2)
The Best Greek Restaurants in Greater Phoenix
Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 7 a.m. by Sara Edwards
Greek salads to spanakopita, and all your other Mediterranean favorites.
TWIST OF FETA
Wednesday, August 23, 1995 at 4 a.m. by Howard Seftel
Greekfest, 1940 East Camelback, Phoenix, 265-2990. Hours: Lunch, Monday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; Dinner, Monday through Thursday, 5 to 10 p.m; Friday and Saturday, 5 to 11 p.m.; Sunday, 5 to 9 p.m. For individuals, bi...