- Mon.-Fri.; 11 a.m.-1 a.m.; Sat.-Sun., 5 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Snack Food
- Full bar
- No Parking
- Reservations Not Accepted
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Phoenix dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (29)
Dining Guide: Where to Eat and Drink in Downtown Phoenix
Wednesday, September 4, 2019 at 6 a.m. by Natasha Yee
From early coffee to afternoon snack and late-night menus.
Best Restaurants Near ASU's Downtown Phoenix Campus
Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 6:30 a.m. by New Times Staff
Here are 10 spots within walking distance of ASU downtown.
10 Best Places to Break Up With Someone in Greater Phoenix
Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 7 a.m. by Lauren Cusimano
Where to call it quits.
Dining Guide: Where to Eat Near Chase Field
Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 6 a.m. by New Times Staff
Friday, April 5 is the Arizona Diamondbacks' home opener, and there are plenty of dining options around Chase Field.
Best Of Awards
- Best Hidden Commune of Creepy Dolls
- Best Place for a Twilight Drink
- Best Place for After-Dinner Drinks
- Best Vintage Downtown Building to Poke Your Head Into
- Best After-Hours, Downtown Phoenix
- Best Basement to Sneak Into
- Best Street Scene
- Best Sign of Urban Renewal
- Best Old-School Martini
More American Restaurants in Downtown Phoenix