- Mon.-Fri.; 11 a.m.-1 a.m.; Sat.-Sun., 5 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Snack Food
- Full bar
- No Parking
- Reservations Not Accepted
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Phoenix dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (29)
The Best Local Restaurants Near ASU's Downtown Phoenix Campus
Monday, January 11, 2021 at 6 a.m. by New Times Staff
Here are several restaurants, coffee shops, and bars near ASU downtown.
Dining Guide: Where to Eat and Drink in Downtown Phoenix
Monday, October 26, 2020 at 6 a.m. by Natasha Yee
From early coffee to afternoon snack and late-night menus.
10 Best Places to Break Up With Someone in Greater Phoenix
Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 7 a.m. by Lauren Cusimano
Where to call it quits.
Dining Guide: Where to Eat Near Chase Field
Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 6 a.m. by New Times Staff
Friday, April 5 is the Arizona Diamondbacks' home opener, and there are plenty of dining options around Chase Field.
Best Of Awards
- Best Hidden Commune of Creepy Dolls
- Best Place for a Twilight Drink
- Best Place for After-Dinner Drinks
- Best Vintage Downtown Building to Poke Your Head Into
- Best After-Hours, Downtown Phoenix
- Best Basement to Sneak Into
- Best Street Scene
- Best Sign of Urban Renewal
- Best Old-School Martini
More American Restaurants in Downtown Phoenix