- Mon.-Fri.; 11 a.m.-1 a.m.; Sat.-Sun., 5 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Snack Food
- Full bar
- No Parking
- Reservations Not Accepted
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Phoenix dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (30)
The 10 Best Bars to Take Out-of-Towners in Metro Phoenix
Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 6 a.m. by Nicole Latino
There are plenty of places to show off here in the Valley.
Dining Guide: Where to Eat and Drink Near Chase Field in Downtown Phoenix
Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 6 a.m. by New Times Staff
There are plenty of dining and definitely drinking options around Chase Field.
The Best Local Restaurants Near ASU's Downtown Phoenix Campus
Monday, January 11, 2021 at 6 a.m. by New Times Staff
Here are several restaurants, coffee shops, and bars near ASU downtown.
Dining Guide: Where to Eat and Drink in Downtown Phoenix
Monday, October 26, 2020 at 6 a.m. by Natasha Yee
From early coffee to afternoon snack and late-night menus.
Best Of Awards
- Best Hidden Commune of Creepy Dolls
- Best Place for a Twilight Drink
- Best Place for After-Dinner Drinks
- Best Vintage Downtown Building to Poke Your Head Into
- Best After-Hours, Downtown Phoenix
- Best Basement to Sneak Into
- Best Street Scene
- Best Sign of Urban Renewal
- Best Old-School Martini
More American Restaurants in Downtown Phoenix