- Mon.-Fri.; 11 a.m.-1 a.m.; Sat.-Sun., 5 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Snack Food
- Full bar
- No Parking
- Reservations Not Accepted
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Phoenix dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (28)
Best Restaurants Near ASU's Downtown Phoenix Campus
Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 6:30 a.m. by New Times Staff
Here are 10 spots within walking distance of ASU downtown.
10 Best Places to Break Up With Someone in Greater Phoenix
Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 7 a.m. by Lauren Cusimano
Where to call it quits.
Dining Guide: Where to Eat Near Chase Field
Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 6 a.m. by New Times Staff
Friday, April 5 is the Arizona Diamondbacks' home opener, and there are plenty of dining options around Chase Field.
Hanny's in Downtown Phoenix Offers Style Over Substance
Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at 7 a.m. by Patricia Escárcega
In the years before the Metro Light Rail became a fixture in downtown Phoenix, before Cityscape and other high-rise projects began to reshape the city skyline, charting the downtown food scene was not exactly a formidable task. In t...
Best Of Awards
- Best Hidden Commune of Creepy Dolls
- Best Place for a Twilight Drink
- Best Place for After-Dinner Drinks
- Best Vintage Downtown Building to Poke Your Head Into
- Best After-Hours, Downtown Phoenix
- Best Basement to Sneak Into
- Best Street Scene
- Best Sign of Urban Renewal
- Best Old-School Martini
More American Restaurants in Downtown Phoenix