Local Breeze - Closed
Phoenix, AZ 85003
- Sun 9am-3pm, Tue-Thu 7am-9pm, Fri 7am-10pm, Sat 9am-10pm
- $$; $$$
- Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Smoking, Takeout, Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Full bar
- Parking Lot Available, Street Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Not Necessary
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Phoenix dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (2)
Local Breeze: Happy Hour Report Card
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 at 5:14 p.m. by Shannon Armour
The Spot: Local Breeze The Hours: "Low Tide," which is their way of saying happy hour, happens Tuesday through Friday 2:30 till 6 p.m. and Saturdays from 3 till 6 p.m. Closed Mondays and only open for brunch until 3 p.m. Sundays. Th...
Local Breeze Makes You Forget the Summer Heat With Giant Salads and Ahi Tuna Sandwiches
Thursday, August 6, 2009 at 4 a.m. by Michele Laudig
Change can be good. Back in March, locals mourned the unexpected loss of Palatte, a charming, casual brunch spot located just blocks from downtown, in the roughly century-old Cavness House. At the time, the closure seemed to be a po...