Remember when you used to buy your music from, you know ... an actual music store? We do too. Valley storefronts like Stinkweeds, Revolver Records, Hoodlums, and Zia Record Exchange continue to be reliable sources for music fans to find their music fix.
This week we take a look at the top 10 selling albums at Stinkweeds. Follow the jump to see which album reins supreme.
1. Washed Out - Within and Without
This much anticipated debut album is the product of Atlanta-based Ernest Greene. Stinkweeds describes it as, "Bent synth-pop gems that are equal parts psychedelia and anthemic club bangers."
2. Gillian Welch - The Harrow and the Harvest
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Phoenix New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Phoenix's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
After eight long years, the bluegrass singer released this all-acoustic album in late June.
3. Eleanor Friedberger - Last Summer
This 10-track album is Eleanor's solo debut. After receiving much acclaim as the brother-sister duo, Fiery Furnaces, Friedberger steps out on her own with this pop/rock ensemble. Eleanor Friedberger - My Mistakes by thisisfakediy
4. Handsome Furs - Sound Kapital
5. Thievery Corporation - Culture Of Fear
6. Foster the People - Torches
7. Bon Iver - Self-Titled
8. Neil Young and the International Harvesters - A Treasure
9. William Elliott Whitmore - Field Songs
10. My Morning Jacket - Circuital