We told you it was on the way and here it is: X-Men Origins: Wolverine reviewed by none other than our Music Editor Martin Cizmar. Did he want to give the film an adamantium hug or rip it apart with his metallic claws? See for yourself.
And if you didn't catch all our coverage of the world premiere, here are a few highlights:
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine Premiere in Tempe In Photos
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine World Premiere Direct From Tempe
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Hundreds of Fans Wait Overnight for Free Tickets to the World Premiere
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine - The Quest For Free Tickets to the World Premiere In Photos
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine Premiere at Tempe Marketplace to be the Biggest Premiere in the World
Keep Phoenix New Times Free... Since we started Phoenix New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Phoenix, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Phoenix with no paywalls.