Drunk driving is bad.
That said, here's where police will be setting up "saturation patrols" around the Valley, looking for impaired drivers this weekend:
- Friday, October 31 to Sunday, November 2: Police in Phoenix will have "saturation patrols" based in six different areas around the city.
- Friday, October 31 to Saturday, November 1: The East Valley DUI Task Force will be in Scottsdale and Gilbert on Friday, and Mesa on Saturday -- both of which are around the cities' borders with Tempe.
- Saturday, November 1: The West Valley DUI Task Force will have its command center in Surprise.
- Saturday, November 1: Chandler PD will have its own DUI task force out.
- Friday, October 31: Apache Junction PD will have DUI patrols, but the only location given was the "Apache Junction area."
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
- Friday, October 31 to Saturday, November 1: Salt River police will be patrolling near the reservation's border with Scottsdale.
- Outside of the Phoenix area, the following cities and areas will be having DUI operations: Hunt Highway in Pinal County, Tucson, Sierra Vista, Safford, Thatcher, Cottonwood, Flagstaff, Globe, and Marana.
Follow Valley Fever on Twitter at @ValleyFeverPHX.