10. Booked on charges of assault.
"Where does all the white go when the snow melts?"
9. Booked on charges of armed robbery.
"Can an omnipotent being create an object it couldn't move?"
8. Booked on charges of criminal trespassing.
"But how would you know if your life was like the Truman show?!"
7. Booked on charges of aggravated assault.
"What if NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up intergalactic space wars?"
6. Booked on charges of assault.
"How do you know that we weren't created five minutes ago with memories?"
5. Booked on charges of burglary.
"Is sand called sand because it's between land and the sea?"
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Phoenix New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Phoenix's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
4. Booked on charges of drug possession.
"If I eat myself, will I disappear or become twice as big?"
3. Booked on charges of dangerous drug possession.
"Is the S or C silent in scent?"
2. Booked on charges of criminal trespassing.
"Wait, can blind people see their dreams?"
1. Booked on charges of shoplifting.
"Who closes the door after the bus driver gets off?"