10. Booked on charges of assault.
"Where does all the white go when the snow melts?"
9. Booked on charges of armed robbery.
"Can an omnipotent being create an object it couldn't move?"
8. Booked on charges of criminal trespassing.
"But how would you know if your life was like the Truman show?!"
7. Booked on charges of aggravated assault.
"What if NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up intergalactic space wars?"
6. Booked on charges of assault.
"How do you know that we weren't created five minutes ago with memories?"
5. Booked on charges of burglary.
"Is sand called sand because it's between land and the sea?"
4. Booked on charges of drug possession.
"If I eat myself, will I disappear or become twice as big?"
3. Booked on charges of dangerous drug possession.
"Is the S or C silent in scent?"
2. Booked on charges of criminal trespassing.
"Wait, can blind people see their dreams?"
1. Booked on charges of shoplifting.
"Who closes the door after the bus driver gets off?"
Keep Phoenix New Times Free... Since we started Phoenix New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Phoenix, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Phoenix with no paywalls.