In case you missed any of the action on the SCA scandal as reported through several blog posts today here is a review:
- Dan Saban: SCA Donors had "Vested Interest" in Election Outcome; Hendershott Nixed Payroll Deductions for Union Dues
- Joe Arpaio's Office Denies Involvement in SCA Despite Donations From Office's Top Brass
- Steve Ellman, Arpaio Pal and Former Sheriff's Posse Captain, Is Big Money Behind Anti-Saban SCA Ads
- MCSO Captain Joel Fox Settles SCA Case With County Elections; Criminal and Civil Actions Not Precluded
- SCA Scandal: Dave Hendershott, Top Maricopa County Sheriff's Officials and Steve Ellman Among Major Contributors; Fox Files Two Campaign-Finance Reports
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Phoenix New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Phoenix's stories with no paywalls.