Not getting busted for drunk driving, that's what!
But jokes aside, Arizona, in the age of Uber and Lyft, there's no excuse for being an idiot and getting behind the wheel after imbibing.
We'll spare you the lecture about public safety, but just know that beginning on Thursday, and lasting through the weekend, the roads will be crawling with law enforcement agents waiting to pull over hammered drivers.
Here's where they'll be setting up saturation stations around the Valley of the Sun:
- Phoenix: 8233 North 7th Street
- Phoenix: 2700 West Thomas Road
- Phoenix: 3443 South Central Avenue
- Phoenix: 2750 West Thunderbird Road
- Phoenix: 1610 East Highland Avenue
- Phoenix: 2212 East Bell Road
- Scottsdale: 7601 East McKellips Road
- Glendale: 6700 West Bell Road