Christopher's Restaurant and Crush Lounge
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Sun., 12 p.m.-8 p.m.; Mon.-Tue., 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Wed.-Sat., 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Coat Check, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Parking Lot Available
- Reservations Recommended, Reservations Accepted
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Phoenix, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (72)
22 Phoenix Chefs Discuss Michelin Stars
Friday, February 17, 2017 at 6 a.m. by Teresa Traverse
Discover what Phoenix chefs have to say about one of the industry's top honors: Michelin stars.
17 Metro Phoenix Chefs Discuss the State of Dining Criticism
Wednesday, December 28, 2016 at 6 a.m. by Teresa Traverse
Everyone's a critic. Here's what several metro Phoenix chefs have to say about that.
23 Metro Phoenix Chefs Tell Us What's on Their Holiday Wish Lists
Monday, December 12, 2016 at 7 a.m. by Teresa Traverse
Many chefs put knives on their holiday wish lists.
15 Metro Phoenix Chefs Tell Us What Food Trends They Wish Would Disappear in 2017
Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 8 a.m. by Teresa Traverse
Kale tops one chef's must-go list.