There's a good neighborhood feeling at this Phoenix continental dinner house-cum-California café. 92nd Street Café's menu is eclectic, but the standouts are the sauced items, including the Chicken Jerusalem, a breaded chicken breast sautéed with shallots, mushrooms, artichokes and capers, and garnished with a white wine sauce.
- Price: $, $$, $$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-12 a.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-2 a.m.; Sunday 10 a.m.-12 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Extra Services: Catering
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats