It's best not to stand between us and this restaurant when we're on our way there for steak fajitas, as we're likely to knock you down. We can't wait to get to this giant meal, served with rice, beans, guacamole, and Pico de Gallo. Jammed with spicy peppers, onion, and mushroom, these grilled lovelies can't be beat. We love how Al's serves its kicky salsa in tumblers, and we like to pour it over all the yummy entrees here: delicious chicken flautas, Tacos Morongo, even the tasty breakfast burrito when we're at Al's early in the day. We wish we could be there all day!
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday-Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not necessary, Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates