Arizona Wilderness Brewing Co. opened its downtown Phoenix beer garden (the original’s in Gilbert) in 2019 with the goal of becoming the living room of Roosevelt Row. To say it has succeeded would be an understatement. The massive patio, sun-shaded and full of native plants meant to attract local birds and bugs, is a major draw in the neighborhood, to the point that the crowds sometimes spill over into a line down the sidewalk. Popular beers include Refuge, the “flagship IPA incepted in our founder’s garage,” or so the menu states, as well as the DON'T F#%K IT UP Blonde Ale and the Belgian-style witbier Sonora White. The food rocks, too: We like the PB&J Burger and the duck fat fries.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine, Full bar
- Parking: Metered, On-street
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats