Look no further than Blue Wasabi Sushi and Martini Bar for upscale sushi paired with a classy drink. When the first location opened in Gilbert in 2004, its Japanese cuisine immediately won fans in the restaurant scene, scoring Blue Wasabi a Best New Restaurant award. Nearly a decade later, the restaurant is still serving its signature blue-colored wasabi, including at an additional location in Scottsdale. Blue Wasabi’s sushi combinations, such as Shrimp Bizkit, Chuck Norris, Eating Nemo, and Get Clucked, will tickle your taste buds as well as your funny bone. Along with traditional Asian flavors, the menu features a few American updates like surf and turf sushi with avocado and cucumber and Cajun-spiced seared tuna with ponzu sauce.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 4-10 p.m.; Friday 4-11 p.m.; Saturday 12-11 p.m.; Sunday 12-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats