Founded in 1984, Crackers draws all walks of life for its all-day breakfast menu and lunch items, from egg skillets and pancakes, to sandwiches, to sweets like bread pudding and scones. The restaurant now has three popular restaurants in the East Valley, but with so much made-from-scratch goodness on the menu, we wish it would expand even more.
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Daily 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: No Alcohol
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering