We usually go to Culinary Dropout at The Yard to take advantage of the ping-pong tables, cornhole, shuffleboard, and 1,400 square feet of patio space. Unlike some Phoenix spots, this is a bar where you can take anyone -- your co-worker, parents, picky-eater friends -- to have a decent drink and a good time. When the weather allows, the covered outdoor patio offers games and comfortable seats that lend themselves perfectly to drinking the day away in good company. You'll have to valet park (it's free but bring cash to tip), but by the time you've had a few drinks you probably should just leave the driving to someone else anyway.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-12 a.m.; Saturday 10 a.m.-12 a.m.; Sunday 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay