You haven't lived until you've tried El Bravo's machaca burro. This small, pleasant restaurant makes some of the best flour tortillas around, and its green chile burros are hard to beat, too. It's also one of the few places in town serving Navajo tacos, and popovers with honey and powdered sugar.
- Price: $
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 10 a.m.-8 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub