If the moon were to hit your eye and it was a big pizza pie, you could be at Nello's. We don't think Frank was singing about it, but we think he'd be happy munching on some of the food that they've been serving for more than 25 years in the Phoenix area. The Tempe location at Southern Ave and McClintock Dr serves up piping hot pizza pies, sandwiches, salads and pastas at reasonable prices. With a big inside seating area of booths and tables plus a patio for fair weather dining you can't go wrong with sticking around instead of hurrying back home. To salve that taste for alcohol they have a dozen taps plus bottled beers and wines on hand.
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Tuesday-Sunday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup