Talk about sensory overload. At this Scottsdale Waterfront hot spot, you'll find a crowded bar and lounge area, an airy main dining room, a lush outdoor patio, and smaller dining rooms as well. At lunch, menu options range from a cool Greek salad to a rich pulled-pork sandwich. For a casual weekend brunch, try the thick, sugary Saigon cinnamon French toast. And in the evening, when the vibe is more glam, sample a few of the Mediterranean-inspired appetizers (crisp flatbreads, bacon-wrapped medjool dates, garlic shrimp) before digging into the Painted Lamb, a juicy whole shank nestled in a bowl of couscous. In Olive & Ivy's compact marketplace, you can grab pastries, sandwiches, drinks, and gelato any time of the day.
- Price: $$, $$$, $$$$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 8 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Garage available, Valet
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Other