Cool sushi bar/restaurant serving Japanese and Korean food. The sushi, especially the nigiri sushi, is of pretty high quality, and Takamatsu also offers Korean table barbecue. But the menu is extensive, and this may be your chance to venture into realms of Korean cookery that you've yet to explore. A little intestine casserole, anyone? Or raw blue crab marinated in chili paste? Actually, our fave is slightly less exotic: stir-fried kimchi and pork slices. When the kimchi is warm, having been prepared with oil, it slides down your throat like spicy butter. Yum!
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday & Tuesday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Wednesday-Sunday 11 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering
- Call restaurant to order/pay