Early in 2007, Greene House unveiled a new exhibition kitchen so passersby at Kierland Commons could watch the staff whip up the day's pastries and fresh pastas. Around the same time, executive chef Michael Stebner, formerly of San Diego's Region restaurant, revamped the menu, introducing such dishes as Dijon-crusted, slow-braised short ribs cooked with local ale, carrots, celery root puree, as well as grilled flat iron steak with artichokes, sun dried tomatoes, carrots, and arugula. No matter how hearty they seem, many items make creative use of fresh, seasonal produce, so don't be surprised to find your favorite Greene House dish evolve throughout the year.
Courtesy of The Greene House
- Price: $$$, $$$$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Other