With a name that means thyme in Italian, this lounge-worthy wine bar in Sunnyslope comes courtesy of Heinrich Stasiuk, who also owns Brick, the gourmet pizzeria in downtown Phoenix. Chef/co-owner Mercer Mohr, who currently is at Brick and previously was at the Four Seasons in San Francisco, oversees the wine-friendly lunch and dinner menu (mimosa-friendly for weekend brunch), which features stellar Spanish-style tapas, bruschetta, Napoletana flatbreads, sandwiches, and other dishes of Italian-inspired fare enjoyed in a relaxed and intimate indoor setting or on the sprawling, flora-filled patio. With a wood-fired oven the only means of cooking available, it's easy to sit back with a glass of wine and a golden, crunchy slice of fresh baked bread and enjoy the show.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Monday-Wednesday 4-8 p.m.; Thursday-Saturday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, On-street, Valet
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other