For nearly a quarter century, this family-owned breakfast and lunch shop has been serving up the best omelets and hot cakes around. Return customers head for the spacious patio, and are often heard ordering the signature Spinach Florentine, an Italian-inspired three-egg number with fresh spinach, mushrooms and bacon and topped with Monterey jack cheese and hollandaise sauce. Pretty much everything comes served with potatoes and an English muffin, and if it doesn't, we recommend ordering some-the muffins are baked-fresh yummy, and the potatoes are better than the ones Mom used to make.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Daily 6:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats