10. Pro tip: Just. Don't. Do. This.
9. These pricks (apologies, the pun had to be made....)
8. He crashed his ATV into a cactus, you won't believe what happened next!! (Spoiler alert: you will)
7. Apparently she walked into a cactus? (warning, don't watch if squeamish)
6. Have you nothing better to do with your free time, sir? Seriously?!
5. We'd love to see the ER doctor's face when this guy explains what happened.
4. "Like, if I try to touch this with my finger, it's gonna stick to my finger . . . ahh, ehhh, uhhh" (whimpers uncontrollably)
3. Apparently even adventure travel show hosts aren't safe from the cactus' thorny wrath.
2. "And I'm thinking to myself, 'Why do people always seem to be naked when they fall on a cactus?'" —ER doctor
1. Man vs. Cactus. Guess who wins?
Keep Phoenix New Times Free... Since we started Phoenix New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Phoenix, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Phoenix with no paywalls.