10 Horrific Halloween Shots
9. Candy Corn Jello Shots - Halloween wouldn't be the same without candy corn but it could get a lot better with the addition of these guys! Not to mention nothing goes better with a slutty costume then jello shots. Click here for the terribly complicated recipe.
- Instead of sacrificing that black cat you picked up from the pound last week, how about sacrifice your liver instead? The beastly
- This abomination is made up of Habenero vodka and tabasco, with a jalapeno on the side. We think the name is suiting, since suicide might cross your mind when you feel the after effects of these death shots.
2. The Great Pumpkin - Of course we are going to put a pumpkin shot on our list, it wouldn't be a Halloween list without it. We normally pour the sticky orange ooze that is pumpkin liqueur over ice cream but this shot is amazing in liquid form. Pumpkin liqueur, Goldschlager, vanilla vodka, a splash of spiced rum, and a little orange juice -- served chilled in a sugar-rimmed shot glass.
1. Trick or Treat
- We're done with the tricks, let's bring on the treats! Possibly the most fitting shot for Halloween, this shot is as sweet as a bag of candy that's been dipped in simple syrup and coated in Pop Rocks: Amaretto, vanilla vodka, Triple Sec, and orange juice, finished off with a splash of grenadine and a skewer of rock candy. You surely won't need to be snatching any candy from the kiddos after rotting your teeth out with this!
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Phoenix dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.