Top Ten Caffeinated Products: Caffiend
Since we started this "Caffiend" blog almost 18 months ago, we've tried tons of coffees, teas, energy drinks, and other caffeinated products. As we near our two-year anniversary, we took a look back at our reviews to see which items pumped us up the most. Here, in descending order, is a list of our "Top Ten Caffeinated Products":
10. Coffee Rush's Cherry Mocha Coffee: Sweet and creamy, this java gave us a severe sugar rush.
9. La Grande Orange's Iced Chai Latte: A delicious blend of Darjeeling tea, ginger, spices, and vanilla.
8. Dutch Bros. ER-911: There's a wallop of caffeine in this coffee (around 462 mg), making it one heck of a high-octane cup o' joe.
7. Bawls G33K B33R: Who needs regular root beer when G33K B33R's packing 100 mg of caffeine from Guarana?
6. Unlimited Coffee's Black Eye: Slightly bitter, but that's what happens when you put four killer shots of espresso in a drink.
Sobe Adrenaline Rush
5. M Power Energy Mints: These tasty peppermints provide a surprising -- and substantial -- energy boost.
4. 5-Hour Energy: The ads aren't lying: this little liquid shot provides several hours' worth of energy, minus the sugar crash.
3. Perky Jerky: These high-octane beef snacks are not only delicious, but energizing.
2. Dutch Bros. Red Bull Smoothie: Dutch Bros. makes the list twice, this time for its fruity, frozen mix of Red Bull and slushy ice.
1. Sobe Adrenaline Rush: This smooth, refreshing citrus drink is still the best after all these years. Too bad it's become increasingly harder to find in stores.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Hidden Track Bottle Shop: Boutique Wine Store to Open This Summer in Downtown
- The Taco and Dilla Parlor: Luncha Libre Food Truck Goes Brick-and-Mortar
- Westward Brewing Co. in Central Phoenix Will Open Later This Summer — Here's a Peek Inside
- 100 Favorite Dishes 2015: Pork Chop at Mrs. White's Golden Rule Cafe