10.Booked on suspicion of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
Weapon of choice: anything but a hairbrush.
Booked on suspicion of assault
"You can't see it - It's electric! You gotta feel it - it's electric! Some say it's mystic - It's electric! You can't resist it - It's electric! boogie woogie, woogie...."
8. Booked on suspicion of violating probation
7. Booked on suspicion of criminal damage and aggravated assault
Oh, the rat tail. Every nine-year-old boy's dream; LITERALLY everyone else's nightmare.
6. Booked on suspicion of SPREADING BIEBER FEVER!!!!
(Just kidding—this kid got booked on criminal trespassing.)
5. Booked on suspicion of criminal damage and assault
This guy (and every girl with a Tiger Beat subscription), secretly counting down the days 'till the mushroom cut comes back in style.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Phoenix New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Phoenix's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
4. Booked on suspicion of intentional assault
Pretty sure we left a Barbie Doll in the backyard once for a few weeks and this is what happened.
Booked on suspicion of dangerous drug possession
Gotta say, dude is one bottle of hair gel away from nailing the afro.
2. Booked on suspicion of drug possession
Letting it go au natural, perhaps the only downside to the man-bun.
1. Booked on suspicion of criminal trespassing
Four out of five dentists agree that sleeping on your right side means you're creative, open to new experiences, and exceptionally bad at twerking.