If there’s ever a time to put on your fancy clothes, pop that bubbly, and hit the town, it’s tonight: New Year’s Eve.
If there’s ever a time to take an Uber, a Lyft, a taxi — or a bus or a train or a flying carpet – it’s tonight: New Year’s Eve.
Seriously, Arizona, let’s get real for a minute. While there’s never an excuse for drunk driving, this is particularly true on the last night of year.
Not only should you avoid ringing in 2016 behind bars – let alone risk injuring or killing anyone else on the road – but the Valley Metro system is literally offering free bus and light-rail rides.
Oh, and did we mention that law enforcement will be out in full force looking for you?
Here’s where they’ll be setting up saturation points — Cheers!
- Phoenix: 2212 East Bell Road
- Phoenix: 2750 West Thunderbird Road
- Phoenix: 8233 North 7th Street
- Phoenix: 2700 West Thomas Road
- Phoenix: 1610 East Highland Avenue
- Phoenix: 3443 South Central Avenue
- Tempe: 1340 East University Drive
- Glendale: 11550 West Glendale Avenue