For those of you who missed it, here are the 10 most interesting things we saw:
10. Rifles (in every color).
9. Anti-Obama swag.
8. Bullets (so many bullets) ranging in size from as big as your forearm to this itty-bitty vintage slug made for a miniature pistol women used to carry in fur hand warmers in the 1800s.
7. Bullet jewelry that helps you celebrate your love for Jesus and your love of shooting things.
6. Guns made from Czech Crystal.
5. Young, um, soldiers ready to ship off to fight World War I. (Or re-enact it. Whatever.)
4. Corsets that slim your waist and hold your Glock.
3. Trench art. Soldiers hand-made these vases from spent artillery in the trenches of World War II.
2. Camouflage for the whole family.
1. Booths where you can design and assemble your own assault rifle. Like Build-A-Bear, but with lethal weaponry.