10. Booked on suspicion of assault
As Martha Washington once said, "There's a fine line between fierce and resting bitch face."
9. Booked on suspicion of obstructing a highway
"Careful, buddy, Your face might get stuck that way" — every mother throughout human history
Booked on suspicion of dangerous drug possession
"Demons usually do not have bodies of their own [and] manifest by possessing humans, alive or recently deceased, via demonic possession....Humans possessed by demons exhibit black, red, yellow or white eyes depending on the demon involved."
Well, we don't know about you, but when it comes to demons, we learn something new every day. Thanks, SuperNaturalWiki.com!
7. Booked on suspicion of assault and drug possession
Dude has got them crazy eyes...
6. Booked on charges of dangerous drug possession
Maybe we watch too many horror movies, but if you look at her eyes for a few seconds, it's hard to tell if she's staring at you or past you (and at that killer standing behind you...dun,dun dun....)
5. Booked on suspicion of criminal damage
"Show me fierce! No, okay, yes, more intensity. More, more. That's good, a little mo—-No, too intense. Way too intense!"
4. Booked on suspicion of probation violation
"You want fierce, Tyra! I'll show you fierce!"
3. Booked on suspicion of shoplifting
Soul-Stealing Demon-Warlock-Devil-Creature Eyes (n.): See above photo for definition
2. Booked on suspicion of public consumption of alcohol
Every model's secret weapon: a creepy stare. (Ice, Ice, Baby!)
1. Booked on suspicion of assault
"Must. Squint. Just. A. Little. Harder."
If we had better Photoshop skills, we totally make little laser beams coming out of this guy's eyes. But since we don't, enjoy this instead:
Got a tip? Email Miriam Wasser
Follow Miriam Wasser on Twitter @MiriamWasser
Follow Valley Fever on Twitter @ValleyFeverPHX