Dealing with family members often requires that the libations flow freely — we get it.
But this year, if Uncle George goes on a rant about how he simply cannot decide whether Donald Trump or Ben Carson has a better plan to build a wall along the southern border, just remember not to drink and drive.
Unfortunately, Arizona does not have a great public service announcement like this — possibly because we're one of the most dangerous states out there — but the message still applies.
And if for some reason common sense isn't enough of a deterrence, here's where law enforcement officials will be out and about around the valley looking for drunk drivers:
- Phoenix: 2212 East Bell Road
- Phoenix: 2750 West Thunderbird Road
- Phoenix: 8233 North 7th Street
- Phoenix: 2700 West Thomas Road
- Phoenix: 1610 East Highland Avenue
- Phoenix: 3443 South Central Avenue
- Scottsdale: 7601 East McKellips Road
- Chandler: 250 East Chicago Street
- Peoria: 8351 West Cinnabar Avenue