Some claim that this place offers the best happy hour in Chandler, thanks in part to the $5 skinny cocktails from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. It doesn't hurt that any dinner here can start with delicious appetizers like the artisan cheese platter (which also makes a nice end-of-meal dessert, too) and the Prosciutto and Brie plate, with figs, balsamic reduction, and roasted red pepper jam. Before charging straight into dinner, we like to linger over the Crusted Caprese, with Burrata mozzarella, pesto, roasted grape tomatoes, and a balsamic reduction. Where we go from there is anyone's guess, since the daily chef specials here are as wonderful as the starters.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other