Tempe, AZ 85281
- Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m., Friday 11 a.m.-10 p.m., Saturday 12-10 p.m.; Sunday 12-9 p.m.
- $$; $$$
- Order/delivery via Grubhub, Order/delivery via Postmates, Order/delivery via Uber Eats
- Catering, Private-group dining
- Lot available
- Recommended, Reservations Accepted
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Wheelchair accessible, Private Party, Takeout
- Lunch, Dinner
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Phoenix dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (19)
An Expansive Guide to Vegan Dining in Greater Phoenix
Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 6 a.m. by Niki D'Andrea
All the best plant-based eats from American to Asian, juice to dessert.
Where to Find Outstanding Food From Black-Owned Restaurants in Greater Phoenix
Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 6 a.m. by New Times Staff
The Valley is lucky to have a wide variety of Black-owned restaurants offering outstanding food in vital spaces.
The Best Restaurants and Bars in Downtown Tempe
Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at 6 a.m. by New Times Staff
Where to go when you're on Mill Ave. and near ASU.
12 Classic Mom-and-Pop Restaurants in Greater Phoenix
Saturday, August 22, 2020 at 6 a.m. by Amy Young
Restaurants that give the Valley a flavor all its own.