Arizona Spa Week starts in less than a month (we're talking 21 days), and from October 10 to 16, spa fiends will flood the nearly 30 spas offering $50 treatments.
Planning out Spa Week activities is a must. Appointments book up fast, and some spas, including Golden Door, are already full. Since there are so many treatments to choose from, we picked out five favorite treatments at local spas that still had available appointments as of September 18.
See our picks after the jump.
5. Dolce Salon & Spa - Dolce's Chandler Fashion Center location is offering a 45-minute Swedish coconut oil hot stone massage. Once the massage is over, they'll give your makeup a complimentary touch-up.
4. Agave The Arizona Spa - Located at the Westin Kierland Resort, Agave is running a special on a hydrating 50-minute agave scalp treatment, followed by a shampoo and hair styling.
3. The Spa at Talking Stick Resort - The Scottsdale spa has a 45-minute pineapple and mango-infused up-lifiting facial that promises to hydrate and replenish.
2. Tocasierra Spa & Salon - Located in Phoenix at the Pointe HIlton Squaw Peak Resort, Tocasierra offers a 50-minute green coffee body wrap that slims by stimulating toxin release.
1. Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa - The Biltmore is offering a 50-minute classic pedicure, with exfoliation and polish during Spa Week.
For booking information, available treatments, and a list of participating spas, click here.
Keep Phoenix New Times Free... Since we started Phoenix New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Phoenix, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Phoenix with no paywalls.