This historic landmark nestled in the shadows of Squaw Peak Mountain offers signature dishes like spinach and chicken burros and picadillo fajitas (not to mention a chimichanga that puts all others to shame) as well as specialties like the cheesy mushroom-and-chili Hamburguesa. Magnificent chow for reasonable prices.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay