Bobby-Q (formerly Bobby McGee's) is selling more than just slathered pork -- it's selling atmosphere. The upscale, urban-cowpoke setting features weathered repros of antique ad signs, sconces fashioned from old eating utensils, and a patio enclosed by red-brick inset with colored-glass bottle bottoms. The best of the offerings is the the brisket.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Wednesday 11 a.m.-8:30 p.m.; Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay