There are now two outlets of Bootleggers, the upscale smokehouse courtesy of EATERAZ's Rick Phillips and David Tyda, and both the original location in north Phoenix and the Scottsdale iteration offer fried chicken on Monday nights. The rest of the menu focuses on smoked meats and upscale comfort food. The Phoenix Bootleggers is a bit cozier than its Scottsdale sister spot, but both include design features such as reclaimed wood and Edison bulb lighting.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Parking: Garage available, Lot available, On-street
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other