FEZ, which relocated to the Portland Parkway Park area from its midtown Central Avenue spot years ago, has a lot to offer. There’s a great weekend brunch, lunch daily, two happy hours, and not much beats those garlic and rosemary fries. But what really helps FEZ stand out is its late-night availability. It’s open till midnight on school nights, and 1 a.m. on Friday and Saturday. Pair your FEZ burger or honey cashew chicken with a FEZombie or B-Spot well into the night. Plus, the light rail stop is right across the street, waiting to zip you on home.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 4:30-10 p.m.; Friday 4:30-11 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Garage available, Lot available, On-street
- Extra Services: Catering
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Meal kits for home preparation
- Use restaurant website to order/pay