Situated in a 1920s cottage and 1903 adobe brick house, adjoined by a romantic outdoor bar and fireplace, House of Tricks feels far from the bustle of Mill Avenue and the ASU campus, but it's actually just a couple blocks off the beaten path. Here, guests can get cozy while tucking in to the restaurant's scrumptious New American fare. Harissa-spiced mussels, perfectly seared foie gras, juicy coffee-cardamom-crusted duck, and fork-tender braised osso bucco keep us coming back for more, along with inventive yet comforting desserts. Even if you're just here for wine and nibbles on the front patio, this place is perfect for an intimate date or a luxurious, laid-back feast.
- Price: $$, $$$, $$$$
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 4-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, Metered, On-street
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay