Ah, Tacos al Carbon! We longed for them but couldn't find them anywhere, until Jalapeno Inferno blew into town. Now we can dine daily on these fresh tortillas filled with grilled strips of marinated chicken breast or beefsteak and studded with Jack cheese, onion, cilantro, avocado and tomatillo salsa. When we want a change and are feeling especially hungry, there's always the Chimichanga That Ate Nogales, another flour tortilla stuffed with shredded chicken or beef, then deep fried and garnished with sour cream and red enchilada sauce. Add a couple of margaritas to these or any other Jalapeno dish, and you've got a giant pile of happiness.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-8:30 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other