There's so much to love at this popular café, but we go back for the iced coffee, strong and black and absolutely perfect-a spunky blend of coffee and espresso that keeps us going all day. One of these goes great with a Lola scone, moist inside, crunchy outside, and delicious everywhere. Prefer a hot beverage? Check out the Matador, a yummy cinnamon mocha that tastes like Christmas, all year long. Savory dishes are served at lunchtime and breakfast, and we always go for a slice of the quiche, when they serve it-eggy and cheesy and great with any of Lola's marvelous coffee drinks. Free wi-fi and an ever-changing gallery of art are two more reasons to drop in at Lola, often.
- Price: $
- Hours: Monday-Friday 6:30 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday & Sunday 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: No Alcohol
- Reservations: Not necessary
- Parking: Free, Garage available, Lot available, On-street
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub