Here sits a beautiful stone house of a restaurant just down the street from Richardson Browne's other eatery, Richardson's. Rokerij is Dutch for "smokehouse," but this is basically a classy chop shop with plenty of atmosphere. Dim lighting, copper-topped bars, European prints on the walls, and outstanding service make this the sort of place you'd take your boss or that wanna-be supermodel you've been chasing. The fare doesn't quite live up to the digs, which is slightly dispiriting. Still, it's better than Black Angus, so stop your whinin' and eat!
- Price: $$$, $$$$
- Hours: Monday-Friday 11 a.m.-12 a.m.; Saturday & Sunday 9 a.m.-12 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, Valet
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup