If you must dine in downtown Phoenix, try this 7,500-square-foot urban grill - where an ambitious menu holds a few hits along with the misses. We love the pate and the salads, though we recommend skipping the too-salty pastrami sandwich and the rather limp fries. Daily specials like Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes (every Monday) and the Wednesday night Slow-Roasted Prime Rib bring people back again and again - or maybe it's just a lack of options. Here's to arrogance!
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Garage available, On-street
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay