Finger foods and affordable craft beer are the order of the day here. Located on the second floor, this beer garden and wine bar technically is not in an attic, but it's high enough in relation to surrounding buildings to offer great views, even when you're seated inside. The dark paint and dark wood furniture create a cozy feel and the quirky, humorous framed art pieces and used tap handles hanging from the ceiling make for excellent conversation starters. The food? Almost all of the Attic's apps are $2 off during happy hour. Local favorites include the Brie and candied pancetta bruschetta, the caprese, and the Arcadia Attic wings. An interesting list of beers on tap will include at least one brew you've never heard of. And with more than 20 selections to choose from, you're sure to find something worth sipping.
The Ivan Burger at The Attic
- Price: $$
- Hours: Wednesday-Friday 4-10 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay