This haute hotspot's pub sensibilities shine through as a better-than-average neighborhood spot. Quality selections of tap beer and bottled wine are a starting point here. Once drinks have been chosen, it's time to order something from the varied food menu, which leans toward "gastro-pub" territory without being too wild. There's also a nice variety of vegetarian- and vegan-friendly options. The Vig is famous for its spacious patio, serviced by its own outside bar for those who seek open-air relaxation or a smoke. The patio will sometimes feature live music in the form of local acts or DJs. If you're into the classic Italian game of bocce ball, you'll also find a court off to the side of the patio. All that makes The Vig the sort of neighborhood bar that's worth driving to.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Parking: On-street
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats