Locals and tourists alike flock here for the best in Sonoran-style dishes served in a warm, family setting where fast, friendly service is the order of the day. For nearly 30 years, Valle Luna (which means "Moon Valley" in Spanish) has wowed diners with Fundido, a house specialty made with your choice of marinated and grilled pork, beef, or chicken rolled in a flour tortilla with Jalapeno cream cheese, then deep-fried and topped with melted cheddar and served with rice, beans, and pico de gallo. Also amazing are the Stuffed Poblano Chilies, crammed with shrimp and a blend of Monterey Jack cheese, chopped onions and tomatoes, and served with Jalapeno-Lime Cream Sauce that is out of this world. Mas, por favor!
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Saturday & Sunday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Walk-up window for ordering/pickup
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other