Playing on the success of the Saturday market that runs from fall to spring in the parking lot outside of his eponymous fine dining establishment, chef Vincent Guerithault expanded and opened Vincent Market Bistro, just behind the main restaurant. Inside, the place is as charming as a country cottage, and outside, there's a pretty patio bordered by boxes of geraniums. It has many of the amenities of the popular weekly market — casual French fare and fresh pastries to eat in or take out, and a selection of imported gourmet ingredients for people willing to attempt Gallic cuisine in their own kitchens. And best of all, it's open for business all year long.
The ratatouille omelette at Vincent's Market Bistro.
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Wednesday-Saturday 5-8 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay