Phoenix, AZ 85018
Jackie Mercandetti Photo
- Monday-Saturday 4-10 p.m.
- Full bar
- Call restaurant to order/pay, Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Open-air patio
- Lot available, Valet
- Recommended, Reservations Accepted
- Alcoholic beverages to go, Call restaurant to order/pay, Curbside pickup, Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Wheelchair accessible, Order Online, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Phoenix dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (24)
It's May. Here Are 10 Food and Drink Events Happening in Greater Phoenix This Month.
Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 6 a.m. by Julie Levin
A theme of several foodie events this month: drinks.
Roundup: Don Woods' Say When Has an Opening Date, ARRIVE Has a New Name, and More
Friday, April 23, 2021 at 6 a.m. by Lauren Cusimano
The first Arizona casino to use Untappd, a hiring fair, and more Phoenix food news.
11 Great Wine Shops in Metro Phoenix
Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 6 a.m. by Cal Faber
Locally owned wine shops that aren't fluorescent-lit monoliths of "bargain" booze.
A Drinker's Guide to Rosé in Metro Phoenix
Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 8 a.m. by Jessica Dunham
Everything you want to know about rosé, from what to drink to where to find pink wine in Metro Phoenix.