The beer gods have given downtown Phoenix a gift, and they also happen to be live music fans. CityScape's Copper Blues boasts a 60-tap draught beer menu packed with everything from standard domestics to handcrafted artisanal beers and even their own in-house brew. A whole lot of top-shelf liquor gets the vibe going at this warm, dimly-lit blues bar, where bands keep the beat on a stage lined with taps, one of the spot's two bars. The second floor location gives views of Central Avenue and the downtown skyline, while plush leather couches and dozens of tables keep things comfortable in the massive indoor space. Though the bar is essentially an expansion of CityScape's comedy club, Stand Up Live, Copper Blues has carved out a niche of its own.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Wednesday 11 a.m.-12 a.m.; Thursday & Friday 11 a.m.-2 a.m.; Saturday 3 p.m.-2 a.m.; Sunday 3 p.m.-12 a.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Garage available, Metered
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other