Hash Kitchen has been on a mission, or so it seems, to replace the mimosa with the bloody mary as the ultimate breakfast cocktail. The popular brunch chain is armed with a 60-ingredient, build-your-own bloody mary bar. This brunch spot offers a chef-driven menu overseen by, appropriately enough, executive chef Joey Maggiore. We’re talking pretzel eggs Benedict with beer-cheese hollandaise, some fun charcuterie options, and the restaurant’s well-known hashes.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Friday 7 a.m.-2 p.m.; Saturday & Sunday 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Parking: Lot available
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats